Active research areas include additive and substractive manufacturing, machining dynamics, dimensional metrology, machine tool metrology, ultra-precision machining, optics manufacturing and metrology and precision machine and instrument design.
Matthew Davies | Christopher Evans | Kostantinos Falaggis | Kevin Lawton | Edward Morse | Brigid Mullany | Steven Patterson | Jeffrey Raquet | Tony Schmitz | Scott Smith | Stuart Smith
Depending on interest, graduate students with interests in bioengineering typically make primary course selections from the following list. For a complete listing of available courses, students are advised to consult the course delivery schedule.
- MEGR 6181/8181: Engineering Metrology
- MEGR 7129/8129: Structural Dynamics of Production Machinery
- MEGR 7182/8182: Machine Tool Metrology
- MEGR 7183/8183: Design of Prec Mach & Instr I
- MEGR 7187/8187: Flexures
- MEGR 7283/8283: Advanced Coordinate Metrology
- MEGR 7284/8284: Advanced Surface Metrology
- MEGR 7480/8480: Advanced Manufacturing Processes and Equipment
- MEGR 7090/8090: Optical Fabrication and Testing
- MEGR 7090/8090: Data Analysis and Uncertainty
- MEGR 7090/8090: Special Topics: Gear Manufacturing and Metrology
- MEGR 7090/8090: Optical Metrology for Industrial Applications